Gil Hibben Legionnaire Bowie Knife with Sheath, by United Cutlery
– As seen in The Expendables 2 motion picture –
Gil Hibben has a history of designing knives for Sylvester Stallone to feature in his films, going back to the Rambo III
Bowie. Stallone commissioned Gil to make several knives to use in The Expendables and The Expendables 2. One of those
was a never-before produced, custom-designed Bowie, the Legionnaire.
The Legionnaire offers an approx. 24 cm long 7Cr17 stainless steel blade with a mirror-polished finish. The handle is constructed
of black pakkawood and is accented with a mirror-finished, solid stainless steel guard and pommel. Delivery includes a classic
leather belt sheath with stamped Hibben logo and a certificate of authenticity.
– Material: 7Cr17 stainless steel blade, pakkawood handle slabs
– Overall length: approx. 38.1 cm
– Blade length: approx. 24.1 cm
– Incl. black leather belt sheath
– Manufacturer’s product no.: GH5037
Shipping weight: 1.20 kg